Please note this is a Made to Order piece
In an effort to produce consciously, this piece is lovingly made to order by our jewellers here in Cape Town, South Africa. Please expect a manufacturing time of 2 to 3 weeks from date of order.
The V Lotus Studs
- 3 Marquise cut gemstone petals hug a natural gemstone
- These studs are made to order, with a manufacturing time of 2-3 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing
- Gemstone sizes: 4.5mm / Marquise gemstone 13.4mm x 13.1mm
- If you'd like to personalise your cluster with gemstones of your choice, get in touch with us for details & a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These gemstones are natural, no two are ever the same. We love this about our unique and personal pieces, but please note that this means natural inclusions and colouring might differ to what is shown in the product image
The V Lotus Studs
How long until I get my goodies?
Purchases are only shipped once payment has been made in full. When your parcel is ready to be shipped, you will receive an email from the Black Betty team with your tracking number. Once you have received this mail, please allow 2 to 5 working days for shipping.
How much is shipping?
Shipping across South Africa is free on all orders. We also offer international shipping at a flat fee of R500. Please note that with international orders you may be liable for customs and import duties, quotas, permits, product restrictions and/or other local requirements. Customs policies vary widely from state to state and country to country, so be sure to investigate before placing an order, as we can’t be held liable for any extra charges.
What payment methods do you accept?
We have an array of different payment options including card, instant EFT, bank EFT, paypal and Snapcan
Can I collect my beauties?
We offer collection services at both of our stores in Parkhurst, JHB and Seapoint, CPT. If this option is available for your pieces, you will be able to select this option when checking out.
Treating yourself has never felt this good.
Each month, Black Betty donates 5% of all online sales to a charity or cause close to our heart. To learn more about the amazing initiatives we support on a monthly basis, click on the button below.