Please note this is a Made to Order piece
In an effort to produce consciously, this piece is lovingly made to order by our jewellers here in Cape Town, South Africa. Please expect a manufacturing time of 2 to 3 weeks from date of order.
The Franasonic Chain
- A chain for The Dreamer; a quintessential idealist who finds inspiration in all they see, feel, and experience
- Duality - reality or fantasy. This piece imagines the balance of both; let it show you how to dream in the real world.
- This piece is made to order, with a manufacturing time of 2-3 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing
- Sterling Silver. The pill's electric blue & red are created through the process of e-coating
- Length: 45cm // Pill: 14x6mm // Silver bead: 4mm
- Designed in collaboration with Franadilla
The Franasonic Chain
How long until I get my goodies?
Purchases are only shipped once payment has been made in full. When your parcel is ready to be shipped, you will receive an email from the Black Betty team with your tracking number. Once you have received this mail, please allow 2 to 5 working days for shipping.
How much is shipping?
Shipping across South Africa is free on all orders. We also offer international shipping at a flat fee of R500. Please note that with international orders you may be liable for customs and import duties, quotas, permits, product restrictions and/or other local requirements. Customs policies vary widely from state to state and country to country, so be sure to investigate before placing an order, as we can’t be held liable for any extra charges.
What payment methods do you accept?
We have an array of different payment options including card, instant EFT, bank EFT, paypal and Snapcan
Can I collect my beauties?
We offer collection services at both of our stores in Parkhurst, JHB and Seapoint, CPT. If this option is available for your pieces, you will be able to select this option when checking out.
Treating yourself has never felt this good.
Each month, Black Betty donates 5% of all online sales to a charity or cause close to our heart. To learn more about the amazing initiatives we support on a monthly basis, click on the button below.